Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh man, they burn so bad ALREADY. Oh you wondering what the hell I'm on about? I went to the beach today, AND GOT SUNBURN OWWWW!

Okay well today, I went into town and Brandon's apartment (PWOOARRR IT'S AWESOME) we listened to music and FB-ed for a bit at his apartment (gosh, it's like so modern and shiz I LOVE IT). However I needed his help to buy a present for Danny and a goodbye present for Shekira. He didn't really do anything ahahaha, probably because I insulted him =P

ANYWHO, I found half of Danny's b/day present and got the present for Shekira. OH and Fererro Roches for my violin teacher =PPP

We then went to met Amy, Brenden, Michelle, Yvonne and Minh Tan at Darrell Leas to go to Glenellgggyyyy. LOL we were about to go on the tram and Michelle and Yvonne was already on but the rest of us couldn't fit, and Michelle and Yvonne didn't know, so we had to call them AHAHAHAHA!

When we got to Glenelg I took everyone to Secret Beach (HELLS YEAHHH) and got in the water (but not fully in). In the end Brenden, Brandon and I was drenched, because the water was just soooo niiiiceeee.
We climbed rocks and all that stuff too =D

I'll upload pictures some other timee, when I get them off Yvonne =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment