Friday, March 23, 2012

Super bored, so I guess I should blog. Not like anyone reads it. Well, anyone I know.
Been really into Pretty Little Liars lately, and sorry for the spoilers but when I found out A is Mona, kinda, now I'm rewatching all the episodes to see Mona in action.

Also, realised how effing gorgeous Shay Mitchell is...
I would turn gay for her, without a doubt in my mind.

Chemistry - B
Physics - A
English - A
Math Studies - B
Music - A

I'm done with school.
Feel like I have no purpose being there. Don't really have many friends I can talk to. I only have two, but they have other people they're preoccupied with.
Don't know what to do now. I always imagined being there for all these people, but none of these people are really here for me at my worst. Although, that may be because I keep myself hidden from anyone.
I like people to think I'm the nice girl that will be there for you, but I don't think I'm her anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment