Saturday, August 13, 2011

tnar

I swear you're controlling my WHOLE LIFE.
Social, Career and Love.
You can't say that I can't be a musician for a living and say I must be an optometrist instead just because of the money and availability of work
You can say that I can't date until I'm 18 or whatever, I'm over that. You can even say I can only marry a Christian person. But saying I shouldn't even HAVE FEELINGS for someone that isn't Christian is pushing it way too far.
Saying that I shouldn't hang out with my BEST FRIENDS because they're not Christian is also pushing it.

I know you know, I like someone that likes me back, and no he isn't Christian. But I really believe he can believe, and ACTUALLY believe, not because it's the only chance to be with me. I've seen it happen. Truc and Jon are considered the most perfect couple, and they're getting married soon. Jon wasn't Christian at first, and look at him now, he loves God with all his heart. Leo and Ann are the same.
When I see those two guys talk about Christianity, they really do love everything about it. It's not because of the girls they're dating.
So I wish you could understand that it is very hard to find Christian boys to like, a lot of them are too old, or too young, or too cocky. To have Christian friends around my age. And to like one of the careers you're telling me I should pursue.

I don't want any of that. Not right now, anyway.
I want to be with who I want, having faith in them. However if they drop a "I will never believe in Him", then obviously things won't work out.
I want to be friends with whoever I want to be with. I love my group, and I wouldn't replace any of them, and I'm not saying that they'll be equivalent to the Wonder Kids, but I love them, and I wouldn't want anyone else.
I want to do whatever the heck I want.
I'd rather be poor, happy and a heart full of hope than be rich and have a job I hate everyday.

I want you to know, that even though these things may be bad influences, it doesn't mean I'll stop believing in God.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment