Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sooooooooo, started watching this youtube channel called "unknown605"
And in that one night, I kinda became obsessed with the person.
His name is Jordon, and I commented on Jenny's video link to his video.
AND HE LIKED IT.
HE LIKED MY COMMENT, AND I FELT LIKE I WAS DYING WITH JOY
So I added him, and we had the smallest conversation, in the world.
Because let's face it, every person on Youtube is famous to me.
Hey even Jasmine felt famous for awhile.
So the conversation went a bit like this:
Katherine
Helloooo, I started watching your videos last night. THEY ARE AWESOME!
Jordon
Haha, hello :) Yeah I saw you on Jenny's page. LOL. Thank you :):)
Katherine
Hahahaha, that's okay. So where you from, Jordon?
Jordon
Sydney, NSW :)
Katherine
Ohhh cool, my cousin lives there =]
Goodness, I'm so overwhelmed. Feels like I'm talking to someone famous

WHO SAYS THIS STUFF?!
Who knows what I would say if I ever met KevJumba or Mychonny
I'd probably faint right then and there. And this isn't even in person, this is bloody over FB.
Goodness have I embarrassed myself tonight.

On another note,
Today, Pete and I made a recording cover of I'm Yours =]
Sounds pretty good, and I am sooo happy that I finally have a song recorded =D
I'll probably make it into a video and upload it onto Youtube soon, but let's see if I can be bothered.

=P

No comments:

Post a Comment