Sunday, May 1, 2011

So I have to blog about three things.
Kmart, Wedding on Sunday Outing

I'll start with Kmart.
On Friday, I was impeccably bored all day, so who do I call up?
HOLLY MCCARRON
We went to Kmart, and I don't know how we do it, but spent about 2 hours there.
Also, I don't know how we never get kicked out either.
Holly wanted to print off some photos and the machine requested her name
She wrote down
'Hollie Would'
And I printed off some pictures and I put my name down as
'!xobile madison'
Holly printed off one more time and had the name as
'banana milkshake'

Yeah, we're rebel like that.
Took a couple of pictures



Mocking those girls who bend back in photos
Hence the chair and me laughing heaps

The Wedding
As you saw most of the pictures I posted before, the wedding was gorgeous.
Although we got lobster that tasted paste-y and the trout was tiny, they had delicious fried rice and tiramisu
Anyway, there were a fair few people krunk off their face, including an old man that kept grabbing us girls to dance on the dancefloor with him... =S
Ran away from that guy...
Started raving with my youth group, nice.
Wondering what I wore? BOOM

The dress was so annoying man
I can't turn it for some reason... But the room was amazinggg

SUNDAY OUTING
So today, my name is not Bich or Katherine or Kiche but today, my name is HUY
My brother Huy had to leave church early because he had some Uni work to do, and Khoi had to take me home, so instead of taking me home I became apart of their group for the day
The guys + Truc and Emwhy called me Huy instead of Bich, hahahaha
Was pretty fun, went to Gepps X and went into JB HI-FI and wandered around
Then went into the pet shop, and there was this reeallllyyy cute puppy, but someone bought him =(
SOMEONE TOOK MY DOG
After we went to Chinatown to get some bubble tea and bought some food at Coles.
THEN Khoi took me home.

LATERS

No comments:

Post a Comment