Monday, April 18, 2011

wwe

WICKED WORK EXPERIENCE
So, I had my first day of WWE today
Doin' it at Derringers
















Shwing
Such nice people there, all caring and stuff.
Wouldn't mind actually working there.
The main lady boss is Elaine, and she's really sweet but she didn't have much time to look after me
So she got Jake to look after me.
Seriously... He looks like Aaron Johnson.
I better see him this week, otherwise I'll be crying T^T
He taught me all this stuff about microphones and keyboards and stuff
Had to act like I really cared... I don't really...
Then went down to the guitar store across the street.
Was tuning guitars and such
Then lastly did paper work. For some reason that was the best part? Because I was actually DOING SOMETHING
Felt like a burden to everyone around me. I was so shy...
Anyway, everyone was wearing a Derringers shirt. So I made one myself.















Pfft, no. It is not a sticker that I have stuck on my black shirt, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment