Sunday, April 3, 2011

Some homo wants me to blog.
On Saturday rocked up early to BPS cause some homo wanted me to and he didn't even come half an hour later? -_____-
Anyway, I was sitting on the grass/bench with Ian, Tina and Thien talking. Was nice weather
Then we went to Linebait to get food.
I was talking to Jenny and she's getting me a varsity jacket, OMG SO HAPPY =D































After school, Danny and I caught the bus to Coles and I bashed him, like usual.
Wanted to skip the scouts intro thing so hanged at the park for awhile. Didn't miss it after all -____-
Nothing much after that. But Han made these amazing mini cupcakes (L)___(L)
Bought like a billion of them
Had a small YG since Huy, Khoi, Truc and Tuan were in Sydney. But it was still good =]
After, had a Macca's run with B-Vi, Leo, Ann and Ian then went to Ann's house with Ian to make more food.
Then we watched this really good movie called "You Again" but I haven't finished it so gonna ask Huy to DL it.
Anyway, so sick. I hatteeee being sick.
Don't think anyone cares that I'm not at school anyways...
Okay, I just received a phone call from Brandon, Michelle, Yvonne, Djamila and Julia. I take back what I said about no one caring. I FEEL SO SPECIAL =D

No comments:

Post a Comment