Thursday, April 28, 2011

So I know I haven't blogged much lately, but that's because I've been at home for most of my days however, I went OUT yesterday.
OH HECK YES.
Well, I woke up at 7 because Cookie was being taken to Sydney T^T
Miss him so much, hopefully we'll be getting a dog soon...
Anyway, I snoozed until 9 or so then helped Mum with some sewing stuff.
Then I got ready and went to town to see my Scout bubs because it was Marie's last day.
I was waiting at DJ's for like ten minutes, luckily I ran into some people while I was there
Met up with the guys, missing a few people though and we headed off to Tarjay to by shoes apparently.
Me and the boys were just admiring Nerf Guns and other toys.
I'm not a boy, pfft.
After we walked to Botanic Gardens, and by then it was about 1PM and I hadn't eaten anything yet, so I went to the kiosk with Fagface and ate ice cream for lunch. How healthy of me =]
Then like it was 2:30PM like *snaps fingers* that.

I got home, did some more work and then headed off to Hause =D
It was awesomeee, I love it there. I watched new Glee and talked to Truc about stuff
And had to yell at Miles =(
He's too cute to be yelled at.
After, Truc, Jon and I went shopping at Coles to buy snacks for the sleepover.
$42.25 worth of food and drinks O_O
Got to church and ate some Maccas and fritz and sauce sandwiches /drools
After awhile, Rung, Gia Huy and David came and we started up the projector and such to watch movies =]
Grabbed ALL the pillows from the chairs and was relatively comfortable
Watched Rio, then ate some more, then watched Ace Ventura 2. EPIC MOVIE, WAS ROFLING HEAPSSSS
Then I fell asleep around 1:30AM, and the rest watched Due Date.
Was a good sleepover =]

No comments:

Post a Comment