Friday, April 29, 2011

Forever you are mine

So what a weekend of weddings.
People may say the royal wedding was amazing, well unless you went to Lan-Anh's and Aaron's wedding I would think otherwise.
Currently, I'm at Hause playing with Miles and chatting to Thuy, Van and Jon while Truc is out buying things for the reception tonight.
I watched a bit of the royal wedding last night, looked like a massive bore to me.
Watched about five minutes and all I saw was the queen and some other guy in a navy jacket with a bunch of badges on it walking to their seats.
FIVE MINUTES TO WALK TO A FREAKING CHAIR?!

Anyway, Huy and I drove into town to the wedding, taking about an hour to find the church and finding a park in the city on a Saturday arvo. Should be easy right?
We went into the church, and man is it amazing. Really traditional church.
We received a program, ours was a little dodgey
But the ceremony was not.
They got us singing songs and man did Van and I get teary when Lan-Anh walked down the aisle, she just looked so happy.
Also got teary when Aaron said his vows as well




That lady man... Ruined the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment