Saturday, February 26, 2011

This may get awkward.

So I had a reeeeeealllllyyyyy good talk about my relationship with God with my brother.
We had about an hour's drive back home from Kevin's so he shared a lot of his experiences
So he's given me motivation to start writing a journal =3

Anyway, went to school today and since we're not allowed to go to AB any more we went to Muratti's and Momoji Sushi for lunch. Muratti's was awesome, but sushi gave me and a few others stomach aches.
Learnt some chem from Danny and got drawn on with numerous textas.
DW, they didn't work so nothing much to take pictures of.
Went to scouts and hanged at Thien's for awhile and they tried to graffiti on me again, but I got super pissed because Danny drew the Hitler sign on my cheek.
Danny and I started fighting over my Scouts scarf but of course, I won.
Then he left and the rest of us went to the park and hanged out.



No comments:

Post a Comment