Monday, February 21, 2011

So lately I've been pretty sick, I got really sick on Friday night, and I wanted to fall asleep at 6PM but I made myself stay awake until 9PM.
Set myself a nice way to lie down and watch Hana Yori Dango at the same time.
I put my roll-y chair next to my bed and placed my laptop on top.
Even though I was sneezing like crap and had a sore throat, it was quite nice.
The next day I convinced my mum that I wasn't sick any more so I  could go to school, and Danny said "YOU BETTER COME TO SCHOOL TOMORROW" so I did.
Bad idea.
Rocked up to school and Danny wasn't even there, and we WALKED to O'Connell and I was like:
I said "I'm going to die" like a fhswgsakillion times.

Yeah, found the fag on the way to Pizza. But I had to cross the road because he was at AB playing Nascar -___-
Yeah, we ate pizza. Saw ye ol' teletubby.
This is actually Truong, Jenny's friend.

Errr, yeah we went back to school, late once again. And Thay got pissed and said we're not allowed to go to O'Connell for lunch now. D;
DW, DANNY WILL GET HIS P'S SOON AND WE'LL GET DRIVEN.
Yeah, I was still pretty sick but of course Thay makes me read out loud this friggin' long passage in Vietnamese at least three times. Felt like I was gonna collapse but I left that class at break to do English/Fabrics at the Senior class but the teacher's chill about everything so we basically talked most of the time. And Danny and I overlooked some old convos hahahaha =D
Urrrm, then went to Thien's house and hanged there for awhile watching gross and disturbing videos.
Went to Scouts did the song thingo, I sat out in games =(
But yeah, we went to the park to play capture the flag, but it was more like... Sideline capture the flag.
By the end I called all the numbers and there was a MASSIVE wrestle/huddle between everyone. Sucks I wasn't in it. Would've smashed Danny to nothingness.

TODAY, I GOT A WONDERFUL PRESENT FROM A BUNCH OF PEOPLE!
I GOT THIS

IT'S THE MOTHEREFFING IPOD NANO TOUCH I'VE WANTED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF 2010. I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!
THANKS TO:
BRANDON, YVONNE, JASMINE, AMY, RICHARD, MICHELLE, MINH TAN AND SANDRA.
I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH! (L)


No comments:

Post a Comment