Saturday, February 12, 2011

So I went to Regency today!
I haven't been there since I think about 7 or 8, and I only vaguely remember what happens.
I got there at 7ish and waited with Huy for everyone to get parking spots.
Took a fair while, that my legs were probably turning blue.
Decided to wear something like this today

Such a dirty mirror

I met up with Linda at the gate and we watched Miss Ao Dai for a bit then went to the skate park and saw all the Asian gangsters smoking and stuff =S
We end up seeing Kimbo and Quyen as well, so we all hanged out together most of the time.
Saw many Asians, some I know, some I know OF and some I had no idea who they were.
Out of the hundreds of people Kimbo, Linda and Kimbo know I knew about four or five of them...
And I saw Andrew! =D Such a cutie, was so tempted to hug him. But I just smiled and waved frantically.
Ate food, rapped Linda because she was warm, drank hot chocolate, interrupted Jasmine and Brandon.
Nothing much else.
If I was like by myself, it would've been sooooo boring.
It's basically a big party with music and food.
Gotta know the people there to have fun.
I however do not know anyone.
=P


Harhar, time to attack!


No comments:

Post a Comment