Thursday, January 6, 2011

www.something.com


 Anyway on Monday Riley came down from Perth =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I think I jump hugged her when she came. Hahahaha
Anyway, we catched up. Laughed a lot and ate some pie.
Then Holly called to see if we wanted to go to West Beach.
Was okay, the water was warm. But I felt like I was drugged up and drowning in it when we were trying to get to the sand bar.
After the swim we got out took a couple of pictures and ate chips =D




That night we went to Magill to Big Vi's house.
We ate garlic prawn pasta, stared at the living quail outside and talked for the rest of the night with Big Vi.

The next day we went to Glenelg with Lauren, Elise, Tegan, Hannah, Kayla, TJ, Tom, Cameron and Clayton.
We all met at Weigal and then walked to Subway for a goodbye sub together D;
Anyway we walked to Beckman Street to catch the trahm.
I told the kids about Secret Beach so we walked all the way there finding the place to be quite horrible. Although we went for a quick swim but the ground felt like slime or clay.
So we all went back to Glenelg.
And went for a really good swim =D
After, we met up with Lauren and went to get THE GREATEST CHIPS IN THE WORLD
Also some ice cream
THEN I RAN INTO RICHARD, JOMAR AND DAVID
Yelled "OH MY GOSH, YAAAAY" and jump hugged Richard and then hugged Jomar
I tried to find Michelle and Djamila on the left side of the jetty but didn't find them so found Richard, Jomar and David to follow them.
Went for a swim with Jomar, David, Strali and Yvonne =D
Then when Richard, Michelle and Djamila came back from getting food I said my goodbyes and went back to the original group.
Hahaaha
It was a great day =D





No comments:

Post a Comment