Sunday, January 23, 2011

What I don't deserve.

Hey! On Friday, I WENT STATIONARY SHOPPINGGG
With Kathryn!


Also got a new phone since I lost mine. Not new per-say, but good enough.
Got that blue Webslider, like I said... Good enough
Hahaha, and because of it, I've had the Kim Possible theme song stuck in my head for three days -____-

Then I went to Vacation Youth again =D
I gave Jeff his shoes, and he really likes them =D
Had to play violin... Scary.
But yeah, Kate gave a great message.
And I didn't want it to end D;
Wish there was another one this week.
Oh well.
Anyway, most of us went to AB after and I took a really creepy photo of Leo.
But I'll post that later.
Hahaha

Monday, Michelle, Djamila and Yvonne are coming to my house =D
Will upload loads of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment