Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How extraordinary.

For my 300th post on this blog, I'll blog about my amazing day on Friday.

Firstly, I was woken up at 7:40AM by my radio and then the vibration of my phone. I received a text message from Riley saying "We're here!"
I started freaking out because I wasn't changed or anything, but I opened the door and hugged both Alanna and Riley and said in a croaky voice, "I'm so tired." Loool
I had about 4 hours of sleep, because my sleeping patterns are horrible at the moment.
We talked for a bit, I got changed and brushed my teeth and hair and then we had breakfast with Baba.
At about 9:00AM we caught the bus into town. We wandered around for a couple of hours, we bought white hot chocolate (L)___(L)
I bought this awesomeee T-shirt that says 'BROOKLYN' on it from Cotton On. It's a boy's top Kekekkeek
We also went into the Wacky Shack and put on some masks =]




And I did some graffiti at Smiggle >=)


Then while they went to get some food I saw the AHS people =D
Not for very long though.
I saw Jomar first so him, Aiden, David and I went to EB Games
Then walked back
I hugged everyone, and then they left.
I met up with Riley and Alanna again and we wandered a little more. Hahahhaa
At 1 I headed off to Darrell Lea's to meet up with Danny "Fagface" Dinh and Thien "Procrastibating" Tran
Danny was ten minutes late, and it felt like a really long time standing there and waiting. He was at the Myer Centre
-_______-
Thien eventually came too.
We were all starving, so we caught the bus to O'Connell to get some AB =D
Deliciousssss

Demolished.


After an hour or so, we headed back into town to go to Shin Tokyo
Thien needed to get a present for a friend.
He decided on a game to buy for his friend
Saw one that he's been wanting for ages
And then said "F&*@ my friend." And bought the game for himself.
Wonderful friend right? LOL
Then we went to the pet store @____@
So cuteeeeeee
And of course Thien wanted to explain what procrastibating was, while little children were there. <___<"
Hahahaha, then after we went to Hype, not to look at shoes, but to sit down and bask in the air conditioned awesomeness.
I said we can't stay here for the rest of the day or anything so we went to...
HIVE
We caught the tram, bought some disgusting tasting bubble tea and went to Hive to watch youtube videos the whole hour.
Hahaha, best six dollars spent EVER
There aren't many girls at Hive...
=S
Anyway, we got some more bubble tea and looked for Pitt or Franklin Street. Took awhile but we got there
I said my goodbyes to them, "Laters."
I practiced singing with the band for Vacation Youth
And then we bought some food and then the session started ^___^
Was great fun, we played Roc Rec Boom, Simon Says and Rock Paper Scissors Stages.
Singing was AWESOME
And the message was great.
Unfortunately there's only one more left =(
It'll be awesome.

IT'S SO FLUFFAY I'M GOING TO DIIEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment