Monday, December 27, 2010

Feliz Navidad?

So the past few days have been HECTIC
Saturday was Christmas so I was woken up at 11 to be informed that my family was going to Ding Hao for lunch at 1 so I slept for another hour and a half.
I got ready and we got there around 1ish.
Had the usual there, I ate most except the chicken feet O_O
I got home and turned on the computer then informed again that we were going to Co Hien's early
I couldn't bake my cake D;
So I got there around 3 and watched the Grinch with Tim and Tom =D
I wanted to edit my new vlog but I didn't have earphones so I just watched the Grinch.
Won't be able to look at Jenny Humphrey the same.
Soon my brother came and he put on Black Ops for Tim and Tom...
It's so sad that they're better than me
They are 6 and 7 years old <__<"
After awhile Truc, Jon, Vi Nho and Em Why came along as well.
We started Face Time with Khoi, Tuan and Rung because they're in Japan.
At about 7 we started eating.
There was turkey, gravy, vegetables, pumpkin soup, wedges, prawns, heo quay with banh hoi and spring rolls.
A good selection however the turkey was so DRY and the gravy didn't taste like gravy.. It tasted wrong.
The rest was good though =]
Rest of the night was basically talking and watching TV.

On Sunday I went to church and sat through a service all in Vietnamese..
After we had a BBQ at Bonython Park and it was shambles
Got there and our table was taken, one of the BBQs weren't working, Co Hien was locked outside her house she couldn't make it, our meat was late so everyone was basically full from salad, no cups for drinks and FULL WINDY.
Food was average~
After the BBQ we all visited Co Hien
But Em Why didn't go
Out of the kids it was Me, Gia Huy, Tim, Tom, Kim and KELLY.
Kelly is so hectic, I had to look after her the whole time
I just wanted to watch Futurama man!
By the end I pretended I was sleeping.
Finally got home but I was still frantic and I desperately needed a massage.

Today I WENT TO THE ZOOOOOOOOOO!
FINALLY GOT TO SEE THE FREAKING PANDAS
So cuuuute~
Desperately wanted to hug them D;
Many people went, but I can't be bothered listing.
Was great though =]

I'm at Co Huong's house tonight, going to go to the movies tomorrow with YG =D
YAAAAAAAAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment