Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BEOBEO to Year Nine

Sooo, I have officially finished year nine! Not very significant I guess...
When I type it's making loud sounds and it's 12:52AM so yes, I am worried that my parents may hear.
"Type quietly, Katherine." I think to myself.
"YOU CAN'T SHUT ME UP" yells my keyboard.

Anywayy
I haven't blogged much, but that is because of
PLP
Most stupidest thing in the world.
Oh well, I got an A anyway.


Mmmm, so on Monday I had to endure a couple of solos IN FRONT OF THE MIDDLE SCHOOL
John said he could feel my nerves when he was singing.
HE COULD FEEL THEM
My knees were knocking man, no joke.
Yes, Monday was last day of school and we took a few pictures:





Yep... Fell off the hammock and got my hand stuck.

Dancing in the moonlight! 
Everybody's feeling warm and bright 
It's such a fine and natural sight 
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight 

Next few days should be good...
Tomorrow I'm buying new shoes at Marion with Mum ^__^
Hope to get some pumps as well~
Friday not sure, should do some exercise since I have nothing to watch now D;
And Saturday is Sam Chan's party! Can't wait =DDD
Which reminds me... I need to bake cupcakes for Rez =O
Anyway it's 1:11AM and I should have been sleeping 2 hours ago.
NIGHT GUYS! (L)


No comments:

Post a Comment