Sunday, November 28, 2010

still fourteen.

So on Saturday I came to school, hiding next to the building scared that Thay Tuyen might see me and then called Huy realising no one was coming out of the building despite the fact I was already five minutes late.
He said that we couldn't go to the movies during school or Thay Tuyen would call their parents so I came in and then we went to O'Connell to get some lunch.
I bought Fasta Pasta and never again will that happen.
The pasta was overcooked, I asked for parmesan on the top but didn't get any and the sauce was flavourless.
Luckily, Jenny and Huy bought AB so I ate some of that...
We got back, late as usual and during the lesson I quoted KK's booty and read out MSN conversations with Danny.

After school I went to Picadilly by car with Jenny and watching Danny, Thien and Ian race each other there.
Epically funny.
We went to watch Harry Potter 7 Part 1
Maaaan, it's a pretty good movie, however there were these people behind us around our age and maaaan, they were so annoying.
They threw things down to us, and they through GUM. And I thought it was something else so I left it. And it ruined my jeans T^T
But I fixed themm
Yeah, movie was great. But while I was checking out and trying to get off the gum on my jeans in the lady's room, I missed out on a really good bit of the movie D;

Yeeah, went to YG after, was pretty good.
And I didn't know this but there was a party for me and Gia Huy (we share the same birthday) so it was funny when Truc said "So there's pizza, salad and cake in the other room to celebrate Bich and Huy's birthday"
And I was like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat"
Hahahaha
So awesome
I got some more presents!
An Obey hat from An, Leo and Kevs. THANKS GUYS!
And 50 bucks from Co Huong ^____^

YOU BETTER

No comments:

Post a Comment