Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MUHAHAHAHA

On Sunday I think, Danny and I had a bet.
He said that there was a Nanado's (Nando's) sauce bottle that costed $40.
And I said that wasn't true, that there would be no way a bottle of sauce was $40.
So we made a bet that if he could find that bottle of sauce at the place he saw it before and take a picture of it with the price label, then he can pour a full bucket of water over my head.
If he didn't, I'll get to pour a full bucket of water over his head.
AND GUESS WHO WON?!
ME, THAT'S RIGHT. YOU CAN SUCK ON MY STIR FRY YOU JUSTIN BIEBER AFICIONADO!

So this Saturday when it will be 20 degrees Celsius and with 2mm of rain, I, Katherine Tran, age 14, will be pouring a FULL bucket of water over Danny's head before school starts.
So he will be doing work drenched with water and ALSO he has decided that he "(★» Danny™«★) ωнєяє αмαzιиg нαρρєиѕ says:
*CBS bringing a towel LOL"

This is going to be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment