Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh, I'm such a loser.
I didn't do anything I wanted to do these holidays.
I didn't go op shopping, to IKEA.
I didn't see the Plympton people, or Linda or Michelle

I went to Truc's shop on Tuesday night.
It was great! I met this guy called I think he's name is spelt 'Mahi'
He's really good at skateboarding and dancing. I think he was in a crew when Poreotics did their concert thing.
We stayed there for awhile talking while waiting for Truc and Chris to get the pizza >__<
We decided to eat outside the shop and it felt... right to do so.
Then Jon had to stay so he can go to basketball and then Truc, Chris, Van and I went to Marion to watch Scott Pilgrim VS. the World.
It's an alright movie but it's always like high or too fast to understand.

Next couple days.. I hope to see Kathryn or Holly. Or I'm going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment