Sunday, October 31, 2010

fs.

Name 3 people that.. Are Funny. Are Awesome. Are Nice. Are Hot. Are Adorable. Are Best mates. You wish you could meet. That you hate. That you dated. That you wanna date. That you miss. That you love.

I don't exactly understand... I don't know if you mean three people of each category or just three people that fit all of those categories...
This one I'll blog. Because it's so long. Hahaha

First one
Funny - Holly, Khoi, Baden
Awesome - Brandon, Michelle, Ann
Nice - Nam, Danny, 
Hot - Brandon, Julian, This guy that catches my bus I'm pretty sure his name is Aaron =P
Adorable - Natalie, Djamila
Best mates - Holly, Danny Dinh, Kathryn
I wish I could meet - Alex Goot, Optimus Prime, Ben 10
Hate - No one
Dated - Danny :#
Wanna date - Secret.
I miss - Shekira, Danny, Riley
Love - I can put them all into three people...

And now I realise that it's the first one because I would hate someone I think is funny, awesome, nice, hot, adorable, best mates, wish I could meet, dated, wanna date, miss and love all in one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment