Thursday, September 2, 2010

sliding and sliding away.

I don't have like a story or a long paragraph to type up today and I don't want to break my rule and use my tumblr more than my blog. Because I love my blog.
I was reading my stats (apparently a new thing on blogger) and I saw that I had about 1,000 views from Australia and a few from France, USA etc. And I was extremely surprised.
Apparently I've been getting most hits from the link on Jasmine's blog.
Hahahaha THANKS JASMINE!
I had 42 page views yesterday? Woowww...
I guess there is a point to this blog afterall.

Another thing, Danny Dinh and I have made a challenge where we don't eat junk food. I think I failed already, I ate a chocolate muffin but he also failed by buying Pods and M&Ms.

And today, Linda tried to stab me with a compass. Unfortunately my book paid the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment