Sunday, August 1, 2010

sweaty jeans.

So, today was pretty good ^___^
After church my YG went to Renown Church because of dancing thing and then we went to Edwardstown church. OH MY GOSH THAT PLACE IS HUGE!
Yeah, we all somehow stayed there with ABAs for like 4 hours?
Sam, Rez and Truc made me feel so awkward because they were talking about relationships and then they're like "So Kat, what about you, ey?" I just said "No" But they kept metioning this one guy.
Sam had to play basketball, so Truc and Rez let it go, but when Sam finished he sat next to me and Rez moved a bit closer and Sam asked "So, Katherine, do you like anyone?" I sighed and did that head thing where you just like look down to the ground. And apparently I was "blushing."
So I didn't play any versing games against other churches but I versed Huy, Rung, Tuan and Kevin and on my team was Jon and Em Why. I got some pretty good swish shots ;)

Then yeah went home. Hahaha.

1 comment: