Sunday, August 8, 2010

rush tv.

Soooo today was pretty epic! =D
I went to school too pick up my billet, Xuan. I hugged her as soon as I saw her because I couldn't find her, hahaha.
Yeah so Holly found her billet to, her name is also Holly Hhahaha.
Yep, so when we put all their bags in the car we all walked to town and got some food at Macca's. And we all got to know each other a bit. It was really funny because we were sitting on one of the big tables that has like 10 seats and in front of us was these two girls and next to me was these three guys and they were flirting to each other, it was incredibly awkward. Then we went to photo boothing twice and their pretty good =]
Then we walked to the tram stop and trammed to Glenelg. The place was really dull but after eating some ice cream and the best chips in the world! We walked down the jetty and took some photos and then catched the tram back to Holly's house.

She is absolutely adorable.

Myself, Holly and Holly. Hahaha
Reallllyy good lighting here!

Such a wonderful day ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment