Friday, August 27, 2010

now you gave lily the hiccups.

So tonight I went to Chinatown with my parents. I thought it'd be lame, but it wasn't too bad =]
We went looking around and then we got a bit peakish so we went to eat yiros.
Do you know what my favourite parts of the yiros?
The second bite, and when the actual yiros is finished.
Why?
The second bite is the first bite when you have everything. And when the yiros is finished, down the bottom of the bag there are pieces of meats coated in sauce and you can eat it with your fingers =]
Yes, we wandered a little more. Oh, and if you need to buy me a wonderful gift could you please consider the little shop next to Lana Lang's Shoes? They sell this adorable panda beanie that I would looove.
We went to Cibo so they could have a drink. Unfortunately, I got an uber sore throat from the chilli sauce in the yiros but the magical cheesecake helped =D
A little bit more wandering and then mum went to Charlie's Shack so Dad and I went to Cash Converters.
Man, I love that place. It has all the things that I want, that is affordable. So this is what I bought. AND IT WAS ONLY FOR FOUR DOLLARS =O!
Can you see something miraculous?

No comments:

Post a Comment