Saturday, August 14, 2010

friday the thirteenth.

Yesterday I woke up at 10, went on the computer to watch some How I Met Your Mother ^___^
I went to school at like 12:05 haahaha and chose my subjects and stuff
I saw Brandon there, and apparently he was like half an hour late. A tad typical =P
Holly was right before me so she waited for like ten minutes while I chose my subjects.
I chose:
Music AB 2 semesters
Fabrics and Textiles 1 semester
Japanese 2 semesters
French 2 semesters
Reserve Music Industry
Reserve Photography

Holly and I went back to mine and then ate at Nando's ^__^
We went to K-Mart to organise birthday presents for my mum and Anthony.
It was really funny because when we were in K-Mart we spoke in British accents and literally couldn't stop.
But we eventually did.

Today was great because for Scouts we did City Rogaining. I don't know what rogaining means so let's take a look on dictionary.com!
Oh, it's not a word..
OH WELL
It was like find the stickers =P
Our team won ^__^
We had to walk around Prospect and North Adelaide and find fluro pieces of paper bags that had stickers with numbers in them.
Yeeah we had a deadline of 5:30 at Blue and White, then we bought AB =]
I must admit Blue and White is a lot better than Red and White.
Yes, we bought this massive group AB for 30 dollars and we shared between 6 of us.
Then we went to Red and White to race cars >=)
I was versing Huy and it was so epic! The racing time was like this
849.037.02
849.037.04
I BEAT HIM BY POINT OH TWO MILLISECONDS. Well something like that.
I ran out of the shop in victory!

Anyway, I really should be doin PE homework. I have to do a Body Image poster due on Tuesday, and I haven't started  =P

TALKING ABOUT PE.
In our class we're doing netball and it's really hardcore when it comes to the teams. We have to have a name and everything. Hahaha
Anyway, Jasmine is in charge of name and logo.
LOOKS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment