Monday, August 23, 2010

ahh, again I'm kidding.

At the moment I'm sitting on the ground with my laptop on two pillows, eating Nutella and watching How I Met Your Mother. I must tell you why: I'm doing 40 Hour Famine again, no furniture. LOL so at school I have to sit on the floor or stand up.

I should tell you about my weekend, yeah?
On Saturday I woke up early and left to get my hair cut... It's ntb.







Before and After shot.









After I went to Blacks and ate dumplings and then went to Foodland and Murrati's to buy some things.
Got to school, did work. Then we bussed it to Scouts. I was walking in semi-high heels and by the time I was off the bus I was walking bare-footed. Our mission for Scouts was to make a stop-motion animation and it's about Danny and he can't cook. He tries to cook Mi Goreng and fails. He puts an apple pie in the microwave and it's burnt. He buys Oreos and there is none in the box =P
It was so much fun burning the the apple pie.
We didn't have a blow torch and we only had matches so we used deodorant and matches.

I had YG after and we talked about Fads and then Huy and I set off to Buckingham's for dinner!
So aweshum =]

No comments:

Post a Comment