Saturday, July 31, 2010

to all the googles in the world.

So today was quite eventful, although I wasn't allowed to go to Michelle's birthday party I still did the usual and it was great!
I went to BPS firstly and I got there pretty early, like fifteen minutes?
I came into the room and I didn't see anyone doing any work. Hahaha.
I saw Quyen and Jasmine sitting on the ground with Jasmine's laptop!
Yeah when it hit 12PM, Danny, Yen, Huy, Bridget, Dinh and I went to Julie's to buy food then Danny, Yen, Huy and I went to Murrati's (YATTTAA!)
Yeah, then we walked back.
I bought Apple Crumble and Huy bought me the chocolate cocktail cake. Mmmm, sooo gooood.
After school we went with Huy to Scouts and then walked to Thien's and Tina's house.
THEY HAVE A DOG. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?!
Yeah, so I was patting the dog for awhile...
So Tina, Lilian and I went outside hearing loud banging noises and we found that Thien, Danny, Huy, Yen and Ian were playing cricket but their ball was not a cricket ball but oranges. So when they hit the orange it like exploded. It was pretty cool at first, until they broke a window =/
Tom was maaaaad. It was his bedroom window, you see...

Yeah so each of the boys now have to pay $76 dollars to pay for the window replacement.

We got to Scouts and started our new poster ^__^
Also went to YG and we played some blindfolding games and talked about Psalms.

I'm off, GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment