Saturday, July 24, 2010

here comes the sun

I know I don't blog much at all lately. So I guess write stuff now...

Uhh today, I woke up at 11 and got changed and stuff and got to school at 12. I gave Jenny her promised hug and Jasmine one as well. I guess I should say I really missed everyone from Black's... Lol.
My ten cent coin decided that Jasmine will be in the Prefect Talent Quest! YEAAAHH!

LOL. So yeeah went to Julie's Dumplings with Danny, An, Huy, Yen, Dinh and Bridget. It's funny how long we can stay there...
So Vietnamese was alright, I was talking to Huy about "something" ahahhaa.
Went in Huy's car to go to Scouts, that is soooo epic. His mum is soooo embarrassing to him! Ahhh, she's so funnny.

At scouts we were talking about Karate Kid, therefore ending to the boys doing karate moves and trying to kick the rope hanging down from the roof. It was really funny, because Danny's so tall he jumped and kicked the highest rope and totally fell on his ass. Pluuus, he was covering his butt hole because we kept trying to do "A 1000 Years of Pain" to him.
Got to YG and we have a couple of newbiesss =D
We have uhh Leo, An's BF and his host brother Kazu and he's from Japan.
Also I brought in my brownies which were AH MAY ZING. Trying not to favour myself in any way, BTW!
Yeeah, played Rock Reck Boom and Chinese Charades LOL. Such epic games.
By the end Ian and I were like play fighting, and I tried to kick him and he grabbed my foot -_____-
In the end I fell down, gently though because Ian can support my weight =D and he lifted me up. Haahahaha.
We did it again later, but he let go before I fell again =P

When Huy and I got home it was like this:
Huy: What do you want; Nando's or KFC?
Me: I don't care. Why don't we flip a coin?
Huy: Alright then. Heads is KFC.
*flips coin and it's tails*
Me: Looks like it's Nando's
Huy: Nah, let's go to KFC.

LOLOLOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment