Saturday, June 26, 2010

why so serious?

So this blog is kinda long...
There's going to be some serious stuff in here and then soon funny. Lolol.

Here's the serious stuff;

People have searched for the Lochness Monster for their whole lives and believe that it is real merely from a photograph taken eighty years ago.

People believe in ghosts from watching movies that were base on true stories.

People believe that dinosaurs were real, from reading a book and believing scientist's inferences.

Everybody believes that there is wind, even though they can't see it.

I can't see God, but I believe in him. I believe he is everywhere, just like where the wind blows. There may not be any evidence, but we Christians are the evidence. You believe in dinosaurs from reading a book? I read the bible. I hate people critisizing us, I respect your beliefs so please respect mine.

"Please Lord pull down the walls that are blocking me from you. Whether they are boys, friends or work, I pray you'll never let me go, even if I let you go. I will never be afraid, because I believe in you."

__________________________________________________________________

Driving to Virginia is usually boring. Not in Khoi's car though!
Driving on the way to Kevin's house I was watching MVs on his mini televisions.
As soon as we left we going like 120 in five seconds NO JOKE.
And soon we were back in Adelaide.

This made me lol.

Khoi talking to Huy: "I can't believe that P-plater has a Skyliner - WHOA IS THAT RUNG?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment