Wednesday, June 23, 2010

wd.

I realised that I don't rant a lot, do I?
I'll find something to rant about, the only problem with ranting is that it generally offends people.
Bleghh
I don't like people not liking me.

Anywayss the most lovely Georgia Forrest has lent me her hard drive for the week ^_^
So I've decided to write some reviews. Obviously these are my opinions of the movie.

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
I was so excited to see this movie! I've been wanting to watch it for ageess.
I read the book beforehand and it was realllyy good. Learnt some things about Greek Mythology =]
But the movie wasn't really good. It missed out on a lot of good things that was in the book.
Honestly the movie plot was Percy, Grover and Annabeth to find three pearls to get to Hades and get Percy's mum back and then retrieve the ligtning bolt.
In the book it was trouble following Percy on his travels to NYC. They just suddenly find the pearls I think, then they get to Hades and then the rest is alright.
Bleghhh. The only good thing about the movie that is good is Logan Lerman (L)____________(L)



Up
OMG SUCH A GOOD MOVIE. It's really weird though, because usually movies go Happy Sad Happy. This movie goes Sad then Happy more Sad and finally Happy. Hahahaha. It's pretty good. Amazing plot, not mind blowing but just amazing because it's so touching. ^_^
My favourite character would be Dug the dog =DD
POINT!


Alice in Wonderland
Uhhh, I didn't really understand this movie because I didn't realise until the end that it wasn't the one I was expecting. I thought it'd be like the cartoon but it's the one after it... OHHH! Yeeah it was really good. Johnny Depp is a really good actor =]
Favourite character would be Cheshire the cat and I loooove Alice's dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment