Tuesday, June 29, 2010

mini marshmallows.

Ahhhh, today's English lesson was eeeeeeeeeeeeepic!
Hahahhaa, I came in and sat in the back because Michelle was in my seat. And the back is like GUY ZONE
Anthony sat next to me, but he had to do his presentation so Jomar told me to sit with himso I did.
Jomar, Andre and Thong were eating as usual. And during some presentations they did really gross stuff with the food, so I moved back to my original place. Hahahaha.
Then when Anthony and Sam were finished with their presentation they sat next to me. Anthony decided that Cookie Monster that was on my drink bottle was hungry for hmm.. Well, you should know. And soon after It was hanging out of the zipper of his pants ><"
Yeeah, after awhile Anthony asked me to style his hair with Gatsby and I kind of ruined it, so I told him that he could style mine with Gatsby. LOL, it's so greasy now <_<"


Looked a bit like this...
But Holly was wonderful and made my hair looked pretty =D

No comments:

Post a Comment