Friday, June 11, 2010

i miss your arms around me.

YOOO~ BACK FROM CAMP!
AND MY KNEES REALLLLY HURT
GAHHHH


Thursday morning
I woke up and got ready to get to school.
I got there to find so many people in the corridors.
I went to go buy a muffin at the canteen (L)
Got on the bus and sat next to Samantha, and just like that *clicks fingers* we were at Camp Woodhouse.
We were disappointed that the bus didn't go down the steep hill though =(
Yeeah, we put our crap in the old house and organised dorms.
In my dorm there was Linda, Strali, Mei-Ling, Sandra and Djamila =D
After I think we ate and I fell asleep on the table, maaaan so comfortable.
HOWEVER everyone was taking photos of me! Apparently I looked "cute" -___-
I had to wake up but again almost fell asleep on the balcony.
We had to walk to the shed, took forever the first time.
Our team was "D" (for Dangerous) and our first activity was team work building and then orienteering and then shelter building ^^
Yeah had break which was picking dorms =D
We got dorm 10, which Holly said is the best one.
We got changed and stuff and then went to the dining room for dinner.
Dinner was pasta and salad. The sauce didn't taste that great so I put in some chilli and salt.
Dessert was fruit and custard and OH MAN did I get high on custard.
I was the only one laughing on our table so I looked like a psycho.
Yeah that was pretty good.
Then we went for a hike.
We walked through the woods and I freaking out.
I was holding on Linda and Roman's arms!
It didn't help I started singing the Harry Potter song.
Yeah, then Mr. Woolford (I hope that's his name) told us to turn off our torches and told us an unfinished story.
I was freaked out for no reason.
We walked back and we played some games.
After the games we drank Milo and had a cookie.
I couldn't find Linda or Strali so I sat with Jomar and his group which evidently were a lot of guys.
I was the only girl.
I felt either like a slut or a pimp.

When we were at our dorms I had a shower and we attempted to play thirteens in the dark.
By 1AM we were all asleep.
I'm glad to say I slept with Linda ;)
But there was barely any room
Hahahahaha
But it was warm (L)

Friday Morning
We woke up at 6AM, ntb.
I had like three Tim Tams (L)___(L)
Got changed, and packed.
Had breakfast.
Cleaned the dorms.
Waited outside for AGEEESSS
So everyone took photos, Hahahaha.

Then I had mountain biking
I had a really good bike
And a good helmet
But I still fell.
"I had to turn a super sharp right hand turn, and then had to go down a really steep hill at 100 km/h! And then I hit the breaks and did a 360 turn and then fell to the ground with only grazes on my knees"
That was my excuse to get a prize =]
It was a little less exaggerated.
So I got a lot of bruises and grazes everywhere, BUT I KEPT GOING WITH THE BIKING.

The last two activities I didn't participate in.
I sat with Michelle and we talked and so on.
Hamish, Richard and Roman also joined us.
Then we walked to get food, I almost fell going up the super steep slope.
We had hot dogs and cookies
We went back to Adelaide and Samantha was REALLY out of it, Hahahaha.
We got back to school and I lied down for a bit.
Then I met Jason Tran because he was at our school for some reason.
Then I went home.

Probably didn't sound that great, but I thought it was awesome =D

No comments:

Post a Comment