Sunday, June 13, 2010

I had the most scariest dream last night

I was so scared to go back to sleep.

It went something like this:

I was at Camp Woodhouse and I was around that bridge area that lead into the forrest.
However instead of the river and bridge it was filled with wheat that was like my brother's height.
Yeah well, there was this crazy lady there. Also there was Big Vi and Mabella. The crazy lady wanted to pick one of us to kill, and she picked me. She said something like "You'll be satisfying to kill."
I was freaking out so Mabella and Big Vi told me to run back to the campus. Somehow I was back at school and I was running through the front doors of the school.
Everything is a bit fuzzy at the moment, but then I told everyone and they said they would protect me. The only person I remember saying that was Jomar. It was really scary because she came to the school and I was like on the balcony running away from her. She had a knife in her hand and said things like "I need to kill her, I need to kill her." I was really really really really scared at this point. Somehow we were back at camp.
Soon she fell down and I somehow broke the knife (which by the way turned into a butter knife) in half. She was then arrested.
It was time to go home, and the police left as well.
I had a chauffeur and I was in a town car. The old house for some reason had a round about and as we were turning around it, I noticed a very familiar mini van. It had many different shades of blue, I knew it was the crazy lady's van. I told the chauffeur if we could drive to the other building because the crazy lady's van was parked right next to the car I was in. He said that it wasn't her van and he looked inside and no one was in there. I started to calm down a bit and then saw another van that was identical across the road and there inside was the crazy lady with one scary ass knife.

That's when I woke up, I didn't want to go back to sleep knowing the possibility of entering that dream again, but it was okay, I didn't dream that dream, I dreamt of something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment