Saturday, June 19, 2010

formspring me.

This morning I woke up at nine o'clock <_<"
I got ready and stuff, wondering why I was being so picky with my clothes.
I end up wearing leggings, a singlet, my purple jumper, my black jacket and my green shoes.
I was ready at 9:30 and I see my mum walking out of her room still in her pyjamas =="
Yeah, so I waited another half hour..
We drove to town and I bought a few things.
I bought an Optimus Prime jumper (L)____(L)
A new pair of jeans and a couple of singlets.

Drove to school and I was half an hour early =(
But I thought it'd be good, because Jasmine would be there.
She wasn't there /sighhh
Went to buy dumplings and did the usual talking with my group.

Some work and several games of Thirteens.
Caught the bus in the rain, and I didn't like the idea of catching the bus with four guys.
They talk about inappropriate and disturbing things T^T
Got to the bus stop and decided to go to Thien's house, when we got there Tina, Lilian, Yen, Huy and An decided to go to Scouts so we all did <_<"
Got to Scouts and we did a Masterchef mystery box ^^
We had to make fried rice and of course, we won =D

Got to YG pretty late =S

So, now I'm watching National Treasure and waiting for the Soccer to start =]


No comments:

Post a Comment