Saturday, June 5, 2010

baby, no more.

ARGHHH IT'S SO COLD!
I'M SH-SH-SH-SHIVERING.

Today was a good day =]

I went to school, saw Jasmine and her friend Quyen there and we started talking about Gossip Girl. Then, Danny, An, Thien and I went to Cold Rock for some AISUKURIMU! Yeeah, I got my usual:
Donut ice cream with Nutella and Flake.
Then we walked back, I felt I needed something savoury so I shared dumplings with Danny.
Walked back to school and yeah "learnt" Vietnamese.
Then break: Played thirteens Hahahaa.
More Viet, then Three-thirty came!

We went outside Waiting for Han and Thanh -_______- Half an hour.
We did random crap outside on the grass, making the Woodvillers think we're crazy people. Hahahaa!
And resulted to Danny and An having headaches, but still sooo much fun!
When our Scout leaders came to pick us up, we went to Morialta Park or something, more like Morialta Forrest. But the place is awesome!
On the way there we were in a van. In the van was; Danny, Huy, An, Lilian, Tina and Thi Thi.
Danny, Huy and I were in the back and Danny was playing Baby on his phone [ :@ ]  So for revenge I was on Huy's phone and filmed Danny singing with Justin Bieber!
Hahahaha LINK!

Anyway the rest of the way we were wrestling, pulling arms and tickling each other for the phone. But there's no point now, it's on all on our phones. Hahahaha
Yeeah, so it was initiation today, definately not what I thought it was. I thought we were gonna have water and flour chucked on us, but we just to hike in the dark by our selves. =S
IT WAS SOOOO SCARY!
But I eventually found Tina, Yen, An, Thien and Danny *phew* but then near the end of the route Ian scared the craaaaaap out of us. I've never screamed that high or loud.

Yeeeah, at the end we found everyone except Steven! D=
We were yelling out his name but he texted us to meet him at the car so it was okaay.

When we were walking back Ian told me and Yen to wait back with him so we were like 30 metres away from the others and being all ninja like. Soon Danny joined us as well. We went through the woods and stuff being soooooooo ninja. But a branch gave me a few scratches <_<"
Yeeah, got back and we all decided to have chips and gravy for dinner, then got driven home and here I am now.

I HAVE CAMP THIS THURSDAY~
and I'm sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment