Monday, May 10, 2010

this is my life.

I know I have blogged a lot today buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut:


*Nightmares and Daydreams

As I lie here,
The ground so hard and cold
I let the world pass me by
Or so I am told.


I don't know what to believe
I don't know what is real
Could someone please explain to me
Just tell me how to feel.


As I look around me
Nothing is the same
Everything is different
I only have myself to blame.


Now I'm somewhere else,
I don't know where I am
I'm starting to get scared
But you don't give a damn.


I'm looking for you everywhere
I don't know where you went.
I can hear your voice
And smell your familiar scent.


I follow your voice.
I let you lead the way.
I finally believe you now
When you say everything is okay.


Suddenly I'm falling
I'm swallowed by black
Your voice is slowly fading
I'm slipping through a crack.


I'm back where I started
Lying on the ground
Your right by my side
But I can't make a sound.


You ask if I'm alright
I don't know what to say
I sit here, silent.
Until you walk away.


How can I explain it?
I don't know what is real.
My dreams they torture me
They no longer seem surreal.


- Kathryn Parsons


No comments:

Post a Comment