Sunday, May 23, 2010

just a little chilly.

Yesterday I had violin exams. Was pretty good I think. I liked the examiner, she was nice 8)
Then went to school got there about 2:30ish Hahahahaha. Then went to An's house then walked to scouts.
Then YG, ate chocolate =D
And got home, got dressed and headed off to Kathryn's party. Was alright I guess. Webcammed with Shekira for a bit and laid on the trampoline, even though we weren't allowed to. Was freaking freezing but still did. I was by myself for a bit, starting tearing up for some reason, then Tegan came and told me about her plans to America. Then we had cake... Was pretty good; Banana Cake =]
Tegan and I went inside to Kathryn's room. It was only us so we decided to watch She's the Man, because we were both really quiet. Some people came in and they went out without disturbing us. I wasn't really concentrating on the movie but on everything else that was happening. Hmm, wish I went to Steph's party, at least I wouldn't have been upset.
Anywaysss, I went home at 11 read the rest of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief 8D It's so goooood. Poorly written though.

Then today, I went to church and then town with An to buy stuff for the wedding next week.
AND WE SAW GUY SEBASTIAN! =OOOOOOOOO!
So freaking awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment