Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just before the dusk sipping on a juicebox and sand between our toes.

I guess I haven't been blogging about what's happening lately, am I correct?
Okay soooo, I'll start from the beginning of the week, yeah?

Monday - Uhh pretty normal day, had singing and apparently doing a solo for Cabaret Night? Haha, joy.

Tuesday - First day of NAPLAN, I finished the first test in 20 minutes, WOOO! 20 minutes of sleep =] During the break thing, it was FREAKING FREEZING around the canteen area, I was shiveringg. I tried Up and Go, tastes like cake mix D; Then was the writing test, topic was "What A Mess!" I don't remember what my story was about, I know my main character's name was Mia. Rest of the day was pretty gooood.

Wednesday - More NAPLAN, fair boring. Had Jap at the computer room, and I'm doing my assignment on Okonomiyaki, YUM! And had Choir practice bleghhhhhh. We have to wear black pants and a colour work shirt? Wow, so gay ==" Not as bad as the original ><" Oh and I was sick this day.

Thursday - Last NAPLAN ever! YAAAAAAAY! Uhh, I thought the calculator test was a bit hard, non-caculator was easier. The break was pretty long, I hanged out with Amy most of the time and Amy and I were pretty sick and were like bleghhh. Rest of the day was pretty averageeee.

Friday - Stayed at home and watched ABC3 =] How to be Indie, Conner Undercover and Dani's House are FREAKING AWESOME shows! =D /checks TV guide

Yesterday - Uhhh went to Saturday school, saw Jasmine, then stayed in the classroom with An and Danny discussing what to do for lunch. We were planning to go to Cold Rock, but Danny and I were sick so we decided not. Option Subway but missed the bus, or walk and lastly was dumplings. After twenty minutes of contemplating we went to dumplings, Looooool. Ate and "learnt" Viet. Then went to Scouts, I bashed Danny and YG and stufffff. Was a good day =]

So yeah, that's my weeek. Next few weeks will be pretty frantic so don't complain if I don't blog much.



Naha.

No comments:

Post a Comment