Sunday, May 2, 2010

1:03 PM

Well, I really can't walk.. It hurtsssss D;

YESTERDAY! was Saturday
I woke up at like 11, pretty late.. Took a shower, blow dried my hair, put up the washing and got driven to Blacks.
So unfortunate to be there at 12:15, miss seeing Jasmine D;
Uhhh walked to Julie's Dumplings and bought food. Then walked back to school with An, Danny, Huy and Yen.
Had Viet... Played thirteens like a normal bunch of Asians, I got slapped only once.
Theeenn, Danny, Thien, An and I got out early to catch the bus to town for the Amazing Race. We still came half an hour late, Bahahaha. Got there at at 4:30 and we got out of school at 3:20.
"We" decided to stop at AB so Thien could buy it. I was disappointed to find out that Lamb AB costs $12 now D;
Then we walked to town.. Gosh, it's far <_<"
So the groups for Amazing Race were:
AN AND ME
ThiThi and Nhan
Tina and Lilian
and
Huy, Danny, Thien and Yen

Our first clue was to find a book in Borders and our next clue would be in the book.
Freaking hell. An and I checked the Book Finder thing, and it said "Brilliance of the Moon" was out of stock! Bleghhh
Twenty minutes later we found it, the help of Scout leaders <_<"
The clue was to go to the Scout Outdoor Centre.
We freaking sprinted there, knowing that we were last still.
We got there and everyone was there, the next clue was a group clue hahahaha.
I forgot what the clue said but the guy at the place said animals in Rundle Mall. So easy after that.
Next clue was Bee Hive Corner. None of us knew what it was, so it was time to call a friend =3
I called Brandon:
Me: Hey, do you know where Bee Hive Corner in town is?
Brandon: Who's this?
Me: Katherine

Brandon: Katherine Tran?
Me: Yes.
Brandon: MY Katherine Tran?
Me: Yes, Brandon. Your Katherine.
Brandon: My lovely Kathe-
Me: BRANDON CAN YOU PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHERE IT IS, I'M PLAYING AMAZING RACE!
...
Brandon: Oh, it's at Haigh's.
Me: THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU.
/hangs up.

Do I sound mean? I guess Danny's right about the competitive thing =S
GOMENASAI BURANDON SAN, AISHITERU.

Anyways we got the next clue it was at the closest convieniance store.. Mannn, went everywhere on King William.
Saw Kimbo at her bus stop, Hahahahaha
Found the place! Next thing was at Blackeby's
Easy find.. Next was 82 4&5 King William Street.
Wow, so hard <_<"
Walked EVERYWHERREEEE, then we found it =3
Last place was "Go to HJ's on Pulteney St."
Roflll, so funny when Danny thought it said "Go to HJ's on Hindley St."
Which would convert to "Go to Hand Jobs on Hindley St."
Waited and bought food at Hungry Jack's
I think An and I came last <_<"
Then Thay Tuyen took An and I to church and then Huy home as well.
At YG we watched an episode of Friends =3 Which showed hypocrisy and we discussed about that.
After 4.5A WORLDWIDE went out for an outing.
We went to Cafe Pallazo for dinner and then went to watch Iron Man 2 at Piccadilly.
WOWWW SUCH A GOOD MOVIE (L)
Got home and slept my ass off.


Huong helping with Viet as usual =]

OH YEEAH! Danny gave me his Kukkii Monsutaa shirt because he was going to return it!
I love it =3
But I love JP more.. Not the guy, That Jasmine girl (L)


Viet School can get boring, sometimes
(LLLLLLLLLLLL)

No comments:

Post a Comment