Tuesday, April 13, 2010

bleghbleghhh

Ohh, a different turn of events ^^
I was watching Friends and when I heard my door bell ring again and again and again etc.
So I realised Holly was at the door, loool.
She came in and we decided to make cupcakes (L)__(L)
We also called Tegan because we thought she'd want to =D
We went to Kmart and met up with Tegan and then I got a text from Livvy asking
if she could still come over =] Freaking ecstatic.
We all caught up at Coles and then bought food and stuff. We came back to mine and started
making the mixture and and then put blue and red dye in =DD
So the purple cupcakes were baking away and we talked and looked through the box x]
We looked on Youtube, Facebook and other stuff on my laptop, and also took photoossss

ILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILY
ILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILYILY♥










*Purple cupcakes with blue icing (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment