Friday, April 16, 2010

ninety.

Bleghh I was bored and was looking at Livvy's tumblr and realised I haven't done a survey in awhile...

1. last cigarette?
I've never had one.

2. last beverage:
lemon and honey tea ^^

3. last phone call?
To Truc

4. last text message
to Josh

5. last CD played:
CD? Pwoarr.. Haven't listened to a CD since Holly's house... Some Disney one.. =S

6: last BUBBLE bath:
Maybe when I was like 10?

7: last time you cried :
Last week sometime.

8. last meal:
Soy crisps

SEVEN have you’s:

1. have you ever dated someone twice?:
I'm not suree <_<"
3. have you ever kissed someone & regreted it?:
Nahh
4. have you ever fallen in love?
I believe so.
5. have you ever lost someone?:
My dog? =(
6.have you ever slept until 2pm?:
Maybee
7. have you ever been drunk and thrown up?
Nup

SIX things you did in the past five days:
1. painted my nails
2. caught up with kathryn
3. painted a picture
4. Made cupcakes
5. watched friends again
6. Blogggged

list FIVE people you can tell pretty much anything to –
1: Brandon
2: Michelle
3: Kathryn
4: An
5: Danny

list THREE favorite colors —
1: green
2: rainbow
3: purple

list FOUR things you want to do before you die -
1: go to japannn
2: live with holly
3: have my own apartment (L)__(L)
4: graduateeeeee

This month have you…

Laughed until you cried:
I dunno, maybe... Probably.

Went behind your parents back?
Don't think so ><"

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT:

1. Your last kiss?
It's blurry in my mind.

2. Gay Marriage?
Don't mind..

3. Lowering the drinking age?
Bad ideaa

4. Straight, Gay, or Bi?
I'm straight?

5. Who are the best huggers that you know?
LINDAAA and Brandon probably?

6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really

7. Is there something you want to tell someone?
Not particularly

8. What brand of shirt are you wearing?
Kmart Cookie Monster shirt =]

9. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
Not really.

10. What is your current annoyance?
Knowing whether or not An will be going tomorrow.

11. How many kids do you want to have?
two?

12. Do you want to change your name?
I'd rather not

13. Last time you saw your father?
few minutes agoo

14. What time did you wake up today?
9:30 <_<"

16. What were you doing at midnight last night:
I was sleeping. Ran out of books to read =="

17. Name something you CANNOT wait to do:
See high school friends x]

18. What is your favorite thing in your room?
my cugg-cuddly soft toys =D

20. Where is your best friend right now?
Ones at ice-skating, another at a friends house and another I dunnoooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment