Thursday, April 1, 2010

lyon versus bordeux

Ohh my, I'm so tireddd.
Sooo it was last day of school today, so that means no more summer uniforms for another 6 months ahh sighh, I'll miss them but wearing the winter uniform just proves that winter is here =D

Today was Montazooma's daaaay!
It was hyper day for me and Holly, but kind of failed because I was really hyper in English yesterday. YES ANYWAY. Holly was suppose to come over like 3:30, and I was bored out of my mind because my laptop ran out of batteries and the electricity was cut off due to fixing it. She came at like 4 ARGHHH, I was sooo boredd! Started playing the piano, but I couldn't do that either because dad had to talk to John, and playing chords is loud.
Yeeeah, we went to Wendy's and OMMGGG THEY HAVE TRIPLE CHOC CHUNK BACCK! =DDD
We walked around Kmart saying stuff like: "OOooo when we get our apartment, we should get that!" Yes, we will live together in an apartment.
Went back played GH, but electricity was cut again so we went to my room and made some phone calls to "some" people. Oops, sorry.
Went to Montazooma's, and my 'rents thought we were catching up with other people as well? Wtfreak... Still don't trust me, sigghh.

Yeah, about an hour later we FINALLY got our food and ate, til we couldn't eat anything else. We walked back to the main square of Glenelg, and felt like some ice cream so apparently we could fit in some more food o_O"
Waited for dad, some more phone calls to randoms.. literally.
Will finish what happened today tomorrow, I have to go to bed nowwww.
Get to wake up late tomorrow, so good.



He woke up from dreaming and tied up his shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment