Sunday, April 11, 2010

dion is sick.

I would've blogged yesterday but I cbs.
UHH! Yesterday I went to a YG outing, it was greeat a lot of fun as well.
We went to Port Adelaide and did a photo safari. So we had clues and pictures and we had to find
that place and take a photo with ourselves in it.
MY TEAM WON! YEEEEEAH!
In my team there was: An, Little Vi, Big Vi, Van, Khoi, Tuan, Jon and myself. I'm pretty sure that's it =S
We finished pretty epically =D Sorry I don't have photos atm, Tuan does. I'll get it off him soon.

So I uploaded a video to Youtube of myself singing, but I don't like it and I got a few comments from others
And they said it didn't suit my voice. So I will delete that and replace it by a different song... But we'll see.

Sorry I'm pretty tired today that's why I'm not blogging much.



*love can be overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment