Sunday, March 28, 2010

cherry cheesecake can make you sick.

Yes well yesterday had Viet school but woke up finding that my right eye hurts, OUCHH. Feels like I got punched without the external bruising...
Yeees, and it was Yen's birthday so I brought my birthday present along and stuff and didn't see Jasmine? =O
Anywho, then went to Muratti's without Ian and Yen.. wth <_<"
Came back half an hour later and found there was like no pizza left for the six of us... =="
Finished school went to scouts and then went to YG.
Seems we have been split up into small groups and that's pretty much our youth group.
In my group there's the leaders which is Truc and Chris and then Van, Jon and myself as well.

Also, we had to design a logo and make up a name for our group.
Ours is called:
4.5A
WORLDWIDE™

Which means, Four and a Half Asians (Chris is white, but pretty much Asian anyway) Worldwide (that was just random) =]

I woke up in the morning and it was RAAINNNIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGG!!!
So happy =D
Ooo ooo, Vinh spoke today which was pretty awessomeee.

Evidently, my weekend was a bit boring but some birthdays =]


________________________________________________________________________________________


If only we could be what we use to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment