Friday, February 26, 2010

call me mariella.

Sooooooo, yesterday, Kathryn came over =DD
And we went to Central Market for some dinner. Since Sushitrain was so packed we decided for something a bit more italian. We went to Lugia's, which surprisingly has cheap food. =D

We went sticker-photoing as well, even though the ones in CT are fair bad. It was fun though =D And CHEEAPPP $__$

Then we got back to my house, did the usual; comp, tv and what not. Also we got a phone call from Shekira =DDDDD!
Oh then we watched the Ring. It's pretty scary. However it's more like only one fraction of it is haunting to the mind and the rest is interesting. Though I didn't watch much, I was on the comp most of the time x]
We didn't watch the end because we read on Wikipedia what happened next and decided it was waaaay to scary to watch and by us I mean me.

No comments:

Post a Comment