Monday, January 4, 2010

Brisbane.

Day One.
On the first day of Brisbane I had to fly there, it was alright but we like got no food AND IT WAS ON QANTAS. We walked outside the airport and everywhere felt hot and sticky.
We had to stay at the hotel for a few hours because of the stupid bus.
We drove for about half an hour and I realised that Brisbane reminded me that it was just like Vietnam, there were cows in the grass areas LOL. Yeah so we drove to the church conference which was at "Bardon Conference Centre." The place was amazing, it was like a tropical resort. I loved it so much. We got to the check-in place and the people assigned in my room was: An, Little Vi, Big Vi and Em Why. By the time we were in our rooms and stuff it was about 7 and dinner was served.
Seriously the food was CRAP. The rice was hard, the salad looked off and the beef looked like stuff in meat pies but it had no flavour. So I didn't eat much of that.

At dinner we were sitting with these randoms. They were: Vindo, Anthony, Bao and Steven I'm pretty sure.
We were all lying to them, because they were lying to us. Big Vi said that she had a brother and the Brissy Boys tried to guess, but in real fact she doesn't have a brother, she has a sister. Yeah so Vindo and Anthony were trying to figure out our siblings from the guys table and they did alright. It was a lot of fun lolol. That night Vindo planned for all of us to play Angels and Assasins.

In the Youth Group we had our first sermen by Nam and it was great, it was about the return of Jesus. I've always loved the Doan's sermens. After we had fellowship, and I forgot what we actually did lolol.
When YG finished, we got up to our dorms and ate mi goi (noodles) and stayed up pretty late. I don't remember if we played Angels and Assasins or maybe that was the next day.

Anyway, we got to bed at probably 2 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment