Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh man, my cousin Chris is coming to town today. My life is gonna get interesting the next week or so...
I talked to him on the phone yesterday and his voice broke, sounds more masculin now ahahaha

I've been watching Charmed season 4, it's actually really bad without Prue, I wish she didn't die >=(

Okay well on Saturday my Youth Group is having a garage sale for the less fortunate in Vietnam.
All the money raised will go to Vietnam and no profit for us.
It's the church on the corner of Warwick Ave and Bowman Cres.
Please come it's from 8AM untill about 2ish I guess.
Me, An, Ian and Thuy Anh will be baking like brownies, cupcakes and stuff and there will be a sausage sizzle. So bring all your friends and family to this gathering. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment