Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh yes, I know it has been an incredibly long time since I've blogged and I'm very sorry, even though no one reads my blog. Gosh how sad =="

Things happening so far...

Couple weeks ago I went to Yvonne's party 'twas pretty sweet but at Civic Park so farrrr.. Sometimes I wish I lived in the Asian-y places in Adelaide, I feel so gwelo. Anyways we had a lot of fun but civic park buffet is absolutely shocking =="

I went to town today with Danny and went into Myer (YVONNE MY STORE MYERRR) and played Guitar Hero but got fustrated when I got a lot of the notes wrong. ==" effing hell. Had to buy Holly's present, got a good one. I hope she likes it ^^

It's my birthday in a couple weeks, but I'm not excited, I don't excited for anything these days =="

Almost fell asleep in Science so bore..

Also found out today that my singing group have to sing our two songs, the national anthem and the school hymn in front of the middle school for the Middle School Speech assembly// OMFG I bet ima faint. =="

Gone.

optimusPRIME

No comments:

Post a Comment