Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh, school.

Sorry it's been awhile since I've blogged.

So I have endured 3 days of school so far. Honestly I'm glad school came back, mainy for work, but my group is in shambles. We had two days without Michelle, and my group was incredibly quiet. No one was talking to each other, everyone were sepearated in little groups within our group. Hopefully our group won't break up.

I had to do scanning duty on Tuesday, I didn't like it. It made the day a lot longer and it was really boring. Encountering boys in the class that call you "Scanner Girl." I went into Owen's class and a girl called out from the other side of the room "Hi Katherine." I don't even know who she is. I'm pretty sure her name is Caitlin, she's Brandon's friend. I simply gave an awkward smile to her, little wave and left the class. The only good thing about office duty is that you have enough time to do your homework, so I finished my science. SO PROUD =D

In science we've started physics, and I'm actually good at it, I UNDERSTAND IT. Pretty simple I guess, I know "Wait til you get to year 9." That's what they all say.

I fell asleep in French today, we had to watch an uber boring documentary about the Eiffel Tower so I dozed off for about 5 minutes or so... We did get to watch the rest of Toy Story 2 even though it was only for 4 minutes. =]

Well that's it on the boring like of Katherine.

GOODNIGHT

xx optimusPRIME

No comments:

Post a Comment